We are a welcoming community of faith and invite you to worship with us during our regularly scheduled services. All baptized Christians are welcome to participate in the Eucharist or request a blessing.
Calvary is a cross-section of the community, a mix of young and old, singles and families. We embody a diversity of interests, activities, and seek fellowship and growth within an Episcopalian environment. We embrace both Catholic and Protestant expressions of faith. We strive to love our neighbors as ourselves and respect the dignity of every person.
Bishop Michael Curry's Sermon
Michael Curry, Presiding Bishop of the Espicopal Church gave a well received sermon at the Royal wedding of Prince Harry and Meghan Markle. Time magazine says
Meghan Markle and Prince Harry may have been the stars of the royal wedding, but Bishop Michael Curry of Chicago was definitely a strong runner-up.
Here is the full sermon...
- Summer Schedules
- Continuing through Labor Day, there will be one service of the Holy Eucharist on Sundays at 9:00am.
- The Parish Office is operating on a summer schedule and is open on Mondays and Thursdays (please call 782-7227 for hours and/or to make an appointment).
- Service Assistants: The sign-up sheet for July is on the podium in the Parish Hall. Thank you for your service.
- Calvary's annual Road Rally fellowship event is coming up on Saturday, August 25. Watch this space for more info!
- The Summer 2018 Newsletter is available here