We are a welcoming community of faith and invite you to worship with us during our regularly scheduled services. All baptized Christians are welcome to participate in the Eucharist or request a blessing.
Calvary is a cross-section of the community, a mix of young and old, singles and families. We embody a diversity of interests, activities, and seek fellowship and growth within an Episcopalian environment. We embrace both Catholic and Protestant expressions of faith. We strive to love our neighbors as ourselves and respect the dignity of every person.
Bishop Michael Curry's Sermon
Michael Curry, Presiding Bishop of the Espicopal Church gave a well received sermon at the Royal wedding of Prince Harry and Meghan Markle. Time magazine says
Meghan Markle and Prince Harry may have been the stars of the royal wedding, but Bishop Michael Curry of Chicago was definitely a strong runner-up.
Here is the full sermon...
- Welcome to the family of Griffin Kole Loeffler. Congratulations Griffin on your baptism!
- Summer Schedules
- Continuing through Labor Day, there will be one service of the Holy Eucharist on Sundays at 9:00am.
- The Parish Office is operating on a summer schedule and is open on Mondays and Thursdays (please call 782-7227 for hours and/or to make an appointment).
- Service Assistants: The sign-up sheet for July is on the podium in the Parish Hall. Thank you for your service.
- This summer, the Property Team will once again be counting on help from our parishioners to upkeep our lawns. There is a sign-up sheet on the podium in the Parish Hall. Even if you can only commit to mow a few times over the summer, your help is very much appreciated! Once Jeff White has a list of names, he will be in touch to set up a schedule that works for everyone. If you have questions, you can reach Jeff at firstname.lastname@example.org or 908-797-7104. Thank you!
- The Summer 2018 Newsletter is available here