We are a welcoming community of faith and invite you to worship with us during our regularly scheduled services. All baptized Christians are welcome to participate in the Eucharist or request a blessing.
Calvary is a cross-section of the community, a mix of young and old, singles and families. We embody a diversity of interests, activities, and seek fellowship and growth within an Episcopalian environment. We embrace both Catholic and Protestant expressions of faith. We strive to love our neighbors as ourselves and respect the dignity of every person.
Bishop Michael Curry's Sermon
Michael Curry, Presiding Bishop of the Espicopal Church gave a well received sermon at the Royal wedding of Prince Harry and Meghan Markle. Time magazine says
Meghan Markle and Prince Harry may have been the stars of the royal wedding, but Bishop Michael Curry of Chicago was definitely a strong runner-up.
Here is the full sermon...
Upcoming at Calvary
- Feb 17th
- 11:30a.m. Acolyte training
- Youth Group Rummage Sale collection
- Feb 18th 6:30 Vestry Meeting Annex
- Feb. 24th 11:30a.m. Youth Group Rummage Sale
- March 2nd 9a.m. Diocesan Convention Crowne Plaza, 2349 Marlton Pike West,Cherry Hill, NJ 08002
- March 3rd 9a.m. Adult Forum Introduction to the Bible
- March 5th 6:30p.m. Pancake Supper and meet Fr. Nathan’s family
- March 6th 12p.m. and 7p.m. Ash Wednesday Services
- Calvary 2019 calendars are available in the Parish Hall.
- If you have not had a chance to make a pledge, pledge cards are available in the parish hall on the large table. Copies of past sermons are also available on the large table in the parish hall. 2019 Pledge Envelopes are also in the Parish Hall on the table near the door. Please pick your packet up. They will not be mailed this year.
- Service Assistants: The sign-up sheet for February is on the podium in the Parish Hall. Thank you for your service.
- December Newsletter
- “Being Christian in the World We’re In” blog posts