We are a welcoming community of faith and invite you to worship with us during our regularly scheduled services. All baptized Christians are welcome to participate in the Eucharist or request a blessing.
Calvary is a cross-section of the community, a mix of young and old, singles and families. We embody a diversity of interests, activities, and seek fellowship and growth within an Episcopalian environment. We embrace both Catholic and Protestant expressions of faith. We strive to love our neighbors as ourselves and respect the dignity of every person.
- Our annual St. Patrick's Day Dinner takes place this Saturday, March 17th at 6:00pm.
- Meetings - Sunday, March 18th:
- Calvary’s Good Shepherds will meet at 9:00am in the Parish Hall.
- The Confirmation Class will meet at 9:00am in the Annex.
- A beautiful new selection of Prayer Shawls will be blessed at both services.
- Easter Basket Collection, Assembly, and Delivery to The Food Pantry is this Sunday. All are welcome to donate & assemble! Needs are baskets (any kind, gently used are fine), Easter grass, large chocolate bunnies, any individually wrapped candies, any small novelties (stickers, toys, bubbles etc.), & the cellophane bags to wrap up the baskets. Any questions, please see Lynn Cote 537-4497.
- Easter Flower Remembrance Special Offering envelopes - Please enclose a check made out to “Calvary Episcopal Church” marked “Easter Decorations” and place in the offering plate. Forms are also available at the end of the pews and are due by Monday, March 26th
- The Lenten Small Group Study, “Meeting Jesus in John,” meets at 10:00am each Wednesday through and including the Wednesday before Easter (March 28th). Please join us, books are available.
- Altar Guild needs volunteers to make Palm Crosses on Saturday, March 24th at 9:30am. All are invited – men, women, middle school and high school students. Bring your friends and join us!