We are a welcoming community of faith and invite you to worship with us during our regularly scheduled services. All baptized Christians are welcome to participate in the Eucharist or request a blessing.
Calvary is a cross-section of the community, a mix of young and old, singles and families. We embody a diversity of interests, activities, and seek fellowship and growth within an Episcopalian environment. We embrace both Catholic and Protestant expressions of faith. We strive to love our neighbors as ourselves and respect the dignity of every person.
- The Annual Youth Group Spaghetti Supper is this Saturday, April 21st at 6:00pm. The suggested donation is $12/person. Please come and join us for a fun evening of spaghetti & meatballs with marinara or vodka sauce, Caesar salad, bread, drinks & dessert! BYOB
- Service Assistants: The sign-up sheet for May is now on the podium in the Parish Hall. Also, if you are able to serve next Sunday, there are still some openings available. Thank you!
- Next Sunday, April 29th, the Confirmation Class will meet at 9:00am in the Annex.
- FAFLA Second Annual Interfaith Picnic: The Flemington Area Faith Leaders Association will hold its Second Annual Interfaith Picnic on Sunday, May 6th, starting at 12:30pm at Deer Path Park, Cedars Pavilion. The picnic is a potluck event. Each person bringing a dish will be given a form with a checklist to fill out about their dish so that everyone else will know whether or not they can eat from it (asking if it is halal, kosher, nut-free, vegan, vegetarian, etc). This is a great opportunity for people from throughout the county to come together as a faith community.
- Our Annual Trivia Night will take place on Saturday, May 12th. Doors open at 6:00pm, and questions begin at 7:00pm. Invite your friends and neighbors to form teams of 6 to 8 per table. The questions are appropriate for ages 10 & over. There is a suggested donation of $12.00/per person. This is a fundraiser to benefit the Fellowship Activities. Enjoy an evening of fun and fellowship!
- The Spring 2018 Newsletter is available here