We are a welcoming community of faith and invite you to worship with us during our regularly scheduled services. All baptized Christians are welcome to participate in the Eucharist or request a blessing.
Calvary is a cross-section of the community, a mix of young and old, singles and families. We embody a diversity of interests, activities, and seek fellowship and growth within an Episcopalian environment. We embrace both Catholic and Protestant expressions of faith. We strive to love our neighbors as ourselves and respect the dignity of every person.
Bishop Michael Curry's Sermon
Michael Curry, Presiding Bishop of the Espicopal Church gave a well received sermon at the Royal wedding of Prince Harry and Meghan Markle. Time magazine says
Meghan Markle and Prince Harry may have been the stars of the royal wedding, but Bishop Michael Curry of Chicago was definitely a strong runner-up.
Here is the full sermon...
- Please join us this Sunday for our Strawberry Festival beginning at 11:00am.
- Next Sunday, July 1st, we will begin our summer schedule of one service of the Holy Eucharist at 9:00am.
- Service Assistants: The sign-up sheet for July is now available on the podium in the Parish Hall. Thank you for your service.
- This summer, the Property Team will once again be counting on help from our parishioners to upkeep our lawns. There is a sign-up sheet on the podium in the Parish Hall. Even if you can only commit to mow a few times over the summer, your help is very much appreciated! Once Jeff White has a list of names, he will be in touch to set up a schedule that works for everyone. If you have questions, you can reach Jeff at firstname.lastname@example.org or 908-797-7104. Thank you!
- The Pentecost 2018 Newsletter is available here