- This Sunday, May 21st we will begin the conversation with the congregation in the process of calling our new Rector. We will have only ONE service beginning at 8:30, immediately followed by breakfast and a meeting facilitated by our transition consultant, Mike Redpath. Ms. Dottie will be here by 8:15 to provide childcare for those who need it. Please make every effort to attend so that your voice can be heard. For those who are unable to participate in person, we will be providing another method of participating as determined by the consultant. Everyone’s input is important so we encourage you to participate in this process. If you have questions or concerns, please contact Karen Sammer 908-303-7199 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- This Tuesday, May 23rd, the Tuesdays at Ten group will be taking their Spring Field Trip to All Saints’ Chapel. Meet at Calvary at 9:15am to carpool. If you have any questions, please see Mother Ann.
- This summer, the Property Team plans to use help from parishioners to upkeep our lawns. Be on the lookout for a sign-up sheet in the Parish Hall next week. Even if you can only commit to mow a few times over the summer, your help is very much appreciated!! Once Jeff White has a list of names, he will be in touch to set up a schedule that works for everyone. Thank you!!
- The Prayer Scarf Blessing & Distribution for our graduating seniors will be June 11th at either service.
- Trivia Night – Come for an evening of fun and fellowship at our first Trivia Night this Saturday, May 20th. Doors open at 6:00pm, and trivia begins at 7:00pm. Suggested donation of $20/pp. Invite your friends and neighbors to form your team of 6 to 8 people. Bring your own snacks and drinks. Questions appropriate for ages 10 & over. For more information, contact Roxanne Zellin at 908-284-0221 or email@example.com.
- Box City – Please keep the members of our Youth Group in your prayers as they participate in Box City and spend the night sleeping outside in a cardboard box at the HCRHS football field. This is to raise funds to support Family Promise of Hunterdon County’s homeless families and to increase awareness about homelessness in our own community. Please see Adrienne Hahn or Kim Webb for details and how to donate or follow this link Box City 2017 . Please search for CALVARY when donating. Each volunteer is trying to raise $50 for this worthy cause. Thank you!
Join Calvary for worship…
|8:30am||Holy Eucharist and Hymns
Children’s Church: will meet in the All Saints Room at 9:30am
|9:30am||Breakfast and Parish Meeting: Parish wide conversation regarding the process of calling our new Rector, facilitated by our transition consultant, Mike Redpath.|