The Twenty-Third Sunday after Pentecost
Then Jesus said to him,
“What do you want me to do for you?”
The blind man said to him, “My teacher, let me see again.”
Jesus said to him, “Go; your faith has made you well.”
— Mark 10:46-52
- Thank you Alice Ross for accompanying us on the piano today!
- The Thanksgiving Food Collection for The Food Pantry begins today. We are collecting “sides” – needs are stuffing, gravy, any vegetables, white potatoes, yams, pie crust mix, pumpkin pie filling, biscuit mix, and cranberry sauce. Collection continues November 4th, with delivery November 11th.
- Calvary will co-sponsor a “Take Me to Church Walking Tour” in conjunction with the Hunterdon Historical Society on Sunday, October 28th from 1:00-3:30 pm. Church historians will share the rich history of each of the local houses of worship: Calvary Episcopal Church, Flemington United Methodist Church, Flemington American Baptist Church, and Flemington Presbyterian Church. The tour begins at HCHS Doric House, 114 Main Street, Flemington, and the suggested donation is $5.00. Proceeds go to the local food pantry. Please contact Christine Little with any questions or offers to help 908-642-6096 or email@example.com
- Leaves are falling at Calvary! Everyone who can pitch in and help rake, please bring a rake and rake up a pile of leaves when you can. Contact Jeff White for further details and instructions (908-797-7104).
- Service Assistants: The sign-up sheet for November is now on the podium in the Parish Hall. Thank you for your service.
Join Calvary for worship…
|8:00am||Holy Eucharist (spoken) Fellowship afterwards|
|9:00am||Fellowship, Inter-generational Christian Education Forum, Assemble ditty bags for Seamen’s Church|
|10:00am||Holy Eucahrist and Hymns Fellowship afterwards|