The Second Sunday of Advent
And this is my prayer, that your love may overflow more and
more with knowledge and full insight to help you to determine
what is best, so that in the day of Christ you may be pure and
blameless, having produced the harvest of righteousness that
comes through Jesus Christ for the glory and praise of God.
— PHILIPPIANS 1:11
- Angel Tree gifts are due this Sunday. Please contact Denise Holzli (908-782-1304) with any questions.
- The Youth Group’s Annual Cookie Sale will take place immediately following both services. Cookies are $8.00 per box, 2 boxes for $15.00, and $7.00 per box for 3 or more. The proceeds from the sale will go towards Youth Group activities and Calvary Church.
- Calvary will once again be participating in the Flemington Holiday Parade down Main Street this Sunday. Help is needed with decorating the Parade Truck at 1:30pm in our parking lot. We plan to leave Calvary at 4:00pm to line up for the parade (which begins at 5:00pm). Please see Mirelle to sign up. Let’s make this a fun activity!
- Service Assistants: The sign-up sheet for December and the sign-up sheet for Christmas are on the podium in the Parish Hall. Thank you for your service.
- Please submit your names or intentions for Christmas memorials and thanksgivings by Monday, December 17th. Use the special “For Christmas Celebration and Altar Flowers” envelope in your packet. Green forms are also available in the pews and on the Welcome Table.
Join Calvary for worship…
|8:00am||Holy Eucharist (spoken)|
|10:00am||Holy Eucharist and Hymns|