We are a welcoming community of faith and invite you to worship with us during our regularly scheduled services. All baptized Christians are welcome to participate in the Eucharist or request a blessing.
Calvary is a cross-section of the community, a mix of young and old, singles and families. We embody a diversity of interests, activities, and seek fellowship and growth within an Episcopalian environment. We embrace both Catholic and Protestant expressions of faith. We strive to love our neighbors as ourselves and respect the dignity of every person.
Bishop Michael Curry's Sermon
Michael Curry, Presiding Bishop of the Espicopal Church gave a well received sermon at the Royal wedding of Prince Harry and Meghan Markle. Time magazine says
Meghan Markle and Prince Harry may have been the stars of the royal wedding, but Bishop Michael Curry of Chicago was definitely a strong runner-up.
Here is the full sermon...
This Week at Calvary
- We need volunteers to help with lawn maintenance and general upkeep of the Church grounds this summer. Please see Jeff White if you are able to help.
- The Flemington Food Pantry needs donations. We have a donation box in the Parish Hall near the stairs.
- Please join us on June 9th 11am, Trinity Sunday to give Bob Violette a proper send off and to thank him for that he has done for Calvary.
- Shop Rite Gift Cards are available for purchase between the services. Please see Dan or Denise Holzli or call us 908-782-1304 to place an order or for details. Shop Rite donates 5% of each gift card to Calvary.
- Copies of past sermons are also available on the large table in the parish hall.
- June 9th 11am A festive Coffee Hour and celebration of Bob Violette
- June 23 We begin our summer schedule: 1 service on Sundays 9am
- June 23 Ice Cream Social after the 9am service