We are a welcoming community of faith and invite you to worship with us during our regularly scheduled services. All baptized Christians are welcome to participate in the Eucharist or request a blessing.
Calvary is a cross-section of the community, a mix of young and old, singles and families. We embody a diversity of interests, activities, and seek fellowship and growth within an Episcopalian environment. We embrace both Catholic and Protestant expressions of faith. We strive to love our neighbors as ourselves and respect the dignity of every person.
Bishop Michael Curry
Presiding Bishop of the Episcopal Church, Bishop Curry on the true meaning of Christmas (2019):
Bishop Curry's sermon at the Royal wedding of Prince Harry and Meghan Markle:
Want to hear more from Bishop Curry? Listern to his podcast: The Way of Love
This Week at Calvary
- Join us this Sunday, January 19, for The Second Sunday After The Epiphany ~ Jan. 19, 2020
- Sunday at 9am join the Adult Forum where we'll be reading and discussing Mark 1 and 13-16 and "How to read the Bible" pp. 132-52.
Please note that the main restroom on the Parish Hall floor will be out of order this weekend due to renovations. The restrooms located downstairs from the Parish Hall will be available to use, but is not handicap accessible.
- Next Sunday, January 26 , we will hold out Parish Annual Meeting after one service at 9:30am. No Adult Forum.
- Morning Prayer in the Church at 10am Mondays through Friday. Tuesday’s Morning Prayer will take place in the All Saints room
- The Flemington Food Pantry needs donations. We have a donation box in the Parish Hall near the stairs.
- Shop Rite Gift Cards are available for purchase between the services. Please see Dan or Denise Holzli or call us 908-782-1304 to place an order or for details. Shop Rite donates 5% of each gift card to Calvary.
- Copies of past sermons are also available on the large table in the parish hall.
- Sunday, February 2, 2020 - Souper Bowl of Caring - a collection by our Youth Group to support the Flemington Area Food Pantry!