We are a welcoming community of faith and invite you to worship with us during our regularly scheduled services. All baptized Christians are welcome to participate in the Eucharist or request a blessing.
Calvary is a cross-section of the community, a mix of young and old, singles and families. We embody a diversity of interests, activities, and seek fellowship and growth within an Episcopalian environment. We embrace both Catholic and Protestant expressions of faith. We strive to love our neighbors as ourselves and respect the dignity of every person.
Bishop Michael Curry
Presiding Bishop of the Episcopal Church, Bishop Curry on the true meaning of Christmas (2019):
Bishop Curry's sermon at the Royal wedding of Prince Harry and Meghan Markle:
Want to hear more from Bishop Curry? Listern to his podcast: The Way of Love
This Week at Calvary
- Morning Prayer in the Church at 10am Mondays through Friday. Tuesday’s Morning Prayer will take place in the All Saints room
- The Flemington Food Pantry needs donations. We have a donation box in the Parish Hall near the stairs.
- Shop Rite Gift Cards are available for purchase between the services. Please see Dan or Denise Holzli or call us 908-782-1304 to place an order or for details. Shop Rite donates 5% of each gift card to Calvary.
- Copies of past sermons are also available on the large table in the parish hall.
- March 11 7pm Lenten Series begins